Sunday, November 8, 2009

One Year!


Levi is one year old! He is very different from the tiny baby I brought home last November. He was born with lots of dark brown hair, but he now has wisps of blonde hair. On the day he was born, he looked like a mixture of Pop Howell and Pop Luttrull, with a bit of Uncle Steven thrown in, but over the months, his face has morphed into a baby version of Rob's, with a bit of me around the eyes. He can crawl almost as fast as I can walk, and he's talking to us all the time, though not in words we always understand. He stands on his own, and eats almost everything we put in front of him. He has a laugh that makes us laugh in return, and he's learning new things every day. He's grown so much. I put all of his Tex pictures below so that you can see the progression:


We went on his birthday to have his picture taken. He did so well! Look at my big one-year-old!
Levi's YiaYia, Aunt Sandy, and cousin Sophia came up from Texas to help us celebrate his first birthday. I'll soon post pictures of our visit, along with pictures from his birthday party.

Lynda

1 comment:

Summer said...

Happy Birthday Levi! I can't believe he's already a year old. He is such a cutie!