Thursday, May 7, 2009

Florida


We had a great time on vacation last week. It was nice to have several days to relax and spend time together as a family. We had two long travel days on either end of the trip, and Levi handled them very well. The picture below was taken in the Denver airport while we waited to board our plane. It appears that Levi was hungry...

Here's our little surfer.

He was a little beat after our long morning walk.

We took Levi to the beach the second afternoon to see what he'd think about the ocean. I put him on my lap and sat down so the waves would wash over his legs. The water felt great, but it was much colder than the bathwater he's used to. It was definitely over after a wave splashed his face. He stuck his lip out and fussed until we wrapped him up in a beach towel. He's much happier with daddy in the warm towel.
Levi spent the rest of his beach time time dressed and sitting under an umbrella.
And even if he didn't like sitting in the water, he loved watching it.

This is one of my favorite pictures because it shows off his beautiful little eyes. I loved being able to dress him in summer clothes, instead of bundling him head to toe. He loved being near-naked for a week.

I want to go on vacation again...

Lynda

3 comments:

YiaYiaHowell said...

Great guns, Levi! I love it! Oh, my goodness! Was there ever a cuter little boy?!?! I don't THINK so! Lynda, I see you in his face...the one of him in the exersaucer. You ought to get SOME credit after nine months and a hard labor, huh?

Till later,
Mom

Craig'O said...

Clint has that outfit from the last picture! Thanks, Levi, for modeling it for us! Btw, Kid, you are pretty darn cute, so Clint will have a lot to live up to!!! --Steph

singerinkitchen said...

I love these pictures!