Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Growing Belly


This picture was taken Sunday, the start of my 20th week. I'll post another picture next week, since yesterday I realized that my belly had grown bigger since the picture. In fact, I had a little bit of a hard time bending over to tie my shoes. It must have been a significant difference, because yesterday several people commented that I really 'looked pregnant' for the first time.

By the way, these pictures were taken in the 'hallway' of the RV Rob and I are living in this month. We moved into the RV because we have so many guests that our cabin was no longer avaialable - good news! The staff has really enjoyed reminding us that we live in a 'trailer', and they built us a really nice deck outside. We have plans for our new deck, but I'll keep quiet for now and just post some pictures when all is complete.

Stay tuned...

Lynda

6 comments:

YiaYiaHowell said...

I SEE IT! Can't wait to see the next one.

YiaYIa

Summer said...

Wow, is there really a baby in there?!?! I looked like a WHALE at 20 weeks with both of my boys! :-) You look great, but don't worry, you'll start to look like a whale soon enough...ha ha. :-)

claymonster said...

I say hooray for baby bumps.

Did you guys hear that Mark J. tried to swing by and visit you? I think he literally saw the sign for the ranch while driving and went "so THAT'S where it is!" and just swung in to see if he could find you -- the RV was unoccupied, however.

We've got to arrange a road trip! When's your "down-time"? :)

Anonymous said...

I see the bump! YAY! You are so cute! I can't wait to see you in October! I miss you so much!

Craig'O said...

I can now invision Full-Term Lynda! (But I think you are just sticking your belly out to LOOK pregnant.) :-) --Steph

Rob and Lynda said...

No, we didn't know that Mark came by! Do you know when? We've been in the RV for about three and a half weeks now.

Down time? What's that? Winter road trips are the best... :)