During yesterday's ultrasound, I saw Levi kick at the same time that I felt a bump in my side, which confirmed that all the little bumps I'd felt over the last week and a half were kicks, as I'd suspected. Now that I know what they feel like, I am aware that Levi is fairly active. I am happy that his hands and feet are little right now, because I know a time is coming when his movements will feel like karate chops and roundhouse kicks.
I scanned the ultrasound images today, so here are a couple of pictures of little Kicky. The first, which we refer to as 'Levi the Alien Boy', shows Levi looking at you straight on, with his head on the right. The second is a profile of his head and chest, again with his head on the right. He is laying on his back and you can see his nose, lips and chin pointing up. We think that one of his little hands in near his face, which made the image fuzzy around his mouth.

Isn't he cute?
Lynda
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pics! We want prego pics of Lynda too!!!
Lynda and Rob,
OF COURSE, this YiaYia and Pop are so excited for you both! I can already see Levi running through the grass with his J.D. boots and cowboy hat. He'll be ranchier than than either of you having been born into ranch life. I can't think of a more wholesome life! Thank you God and good for YOU!
Love, Mom
Oh, my goodness!!! He looks just like me!!!!! --Steph
Oh my goodness lyndabelle!!! Thanks for sharing, those pics are adorable and so are the "ranchy" boots!!! I love the title "Kicky McKickerson!!" Hahaha! Oh how I miss you and your random phrases!!! Post some belly pictures already!!! =) We want to be jealous of how GREAT you still look even while being pregnant!! Keep us updated!! Take care! loveya ~Rachel
Post a Comment