Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Rundown

This Easter was very different from the Texas Easters of my youth. Our Spring colors were covered by layers of coats and we fought blizzard-like conditions to the car after the service. We were able to get in a family picture between flurries. My little boy looked like such a big boy in his Easter best.


Levi loves being outside. It's really amazing the difference that it makes in a day whenever we're able to spend just 15 minutes outside. For his part, it's never too cold to be outside since he has a snow suit to wear. It's cumbersome, though - we had a 'Christmas Story' moment last week when he fell and was stranded like a turtle on his back.
I don't love the cold, but I do love being outside with him.



Levi was awfully smiley when I went to get him up from a nap last week...


Then I saw this...of course he was smiley. He figured out how to remove his diaper and run free.



He may be 17 months old now, but my baby still likes to snuggle up like the little frog baby I brought home.


I am now somewhere between 35 and and 37 weeks along with Wren. Her last sonogram cast doubt on the original due date of April 22nd, so I don't really know when to expect her. It's a little harder waiting when you have two due dates to consider. Especially when you thought you were having an April baby all along. Her adjusted due date is May 5th. Happy Cinco de Mayo, baby. This picture was taken a few days ago. I may not be giant, but most days I feel like I am.


And here's a bonus picture. Some friends sent us this OSU jersey/onesie. I thought he was so cute running around with his skinny legs that I never did put pants on him that day. That's the beauty of living in the boonies. I can do what I want. Seriously though, don't you just want to bite his little legs? Maybe it's a mom thing...

Lynda

No comments: