Monday, February 1, 2010
Vista is the Devil.
Lest anyone think I'm the worst blogger in the world, I must tell you that we are experiencing technical difficulties. Our laptop decided to quit working last weekend. It's been 9 days without internet access at home, but who's counting?
Please say a prayer for our ability to fix our computer, or at the least, recover our photos and video. We tried on a few occasions to back up our photos and videos, and despite assurances from our Vista operating system, nothing appears on our back-up disks. That means that aside from grandparent photos, I may have lost all of Levi's photos up to this point. This is more than my heart can bear, and I have many select words for Vista and its creators. Vista is the devil. There, I said it.
Lynda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Sweetie, I'm so sorry. All I can say is we're prayin'!!!...and aren't you glad the 'rents take lots of pictures?!?! I'm gonna pray that Satan (Vista) is defeated once again.
Post a Comment