Monday, February 22, 2010

Stephanie and Clint





I returned my best friend Stephanie and her baby boy Clint to the airport today, after nearly a week of fun and catching up. I've been hoping she could visit us here sometime, but circumstances over the last couple of years conspired to delay that trip until now.


Stephanie and Clint were greeted in Colorado by beautiful mountains, snow, wildlife, and cold germs (sorry about that!). It was great to hear what is going on in their lives, and show her what ours is like here. It was also good to watch our two sons play together. We made hopeful plans for another visit, next time to include Craig, her husband. One of the great benefits and joys of living here is sharing it with family and friends that feel like family.


I already miss you, Steph. Thanks for coming to see us.


Love,


Lynda

4 comments:

Craig'O said...

You've got me tearing up. I miss you, too, and we had such a great time. God sure did make some beautiful earth, and I'm glad you live in that part of it so we can come share it with you. I love that Levi and Clint can play, and I love how Levi loves on Clint's head. He is such a sweet little boy. I love you and your family. Thanks to all of you for sharing time with us.

YiaYiaHowell said...

Oh, my goodness...look at Baby Craig! Steph, Clint is just beautiful but do you have to bind him often?!? He doesn't LOOK like he requires binding. He looks like the sweetest thing e-ver...except for Levi, of course!
Eileen

singerinkitchen said...

Sounds like a sweet time!

Tonya said...

What a great picture. I'm glad you guys got this time together...there's nothing like great friends!!