How cute is that! You can tell I'm behind on blogs. :-) We were out of town part of this past week. I can't believe he's sleeping so long at night - he's got Judah beat for sure! That is awesome for you! He is so adorable. Are you excited about baby Clint coming in June? Can't wait - we need to start discussing if/when we can do a shower for Steph. Oh, and tell Rob that I like his beard. I remember when Jason first grew a beard - he's not shaved it since and that was like almost 5 years ago. :-)
4 comments:
What a precious little cupid! I love it!
Love,
YiaYia
LOL! This is a GREAT picture. Look at that face! He is getting so big! Sniff sniff!
How cute is that! You can tell I'm behind on blogs. :-) We were out of town part of this past week. I can't believe he's sleeping so long at night - he's got Judah beat for sure! That is awesome for you! He is so adorable. Are you excited about baby Clint coming in June? Can't wait - we need to start discussing if/when we can do a shower for Steph. Oh, and tell Rob that I like his beard. I remember when Jason first grew a beard - he's not shaved it since and that was like almost 5 years ago. :-)
Summer doesn't need to update her blog. She can just leave long commments on other blogs. :-) --Steph
Post a Comment