Saturday, December 13, 2008

He Who Laughs Last...


Levi must have been disappointed that I thwarted his attempt to 'get' me the second time around. He was laying on my chest after a feeding just an hour ago when I heard him fire a shot. Of course, I remembered the strategy and waited...

I waited and waited, and during the wait, I became aware of a cold, wet feeling on my arm...and on my shirt...and on my stomach. It wasn't pee.

That's right. Levi is no respecter of strategies. He had the last laugh, and he definitely laughed best.

Lynda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA! Seriously funny stuff, I am dying over here...I, too, have been the victim of projectile poo. It's dangerous stuff, but allow me to encourage you, it does get easier when they start solid food...

Just picturing your face when you're in the trenches Lynda is so funny it makes my stomach hurt.