It's been quite a while since I posted a belly picture, so I got Rob to take a picture yesterday evening. I'm about five and a half months along now, and Levi weighs about 1.5 pounds and measures about 8.5 inches long. I was surprised to learn that at this point, Levi is considered 'viable', which is to say that his little body could survive outside mine now (with medical intervention). Amazing. I've started to feel him move throughout the entire day now. He must have a favorite position, because most of the time he kicks and punches on my right side. I actually saw a wave of motion go across my belly yesterday, which was a bit strange, even though I knew it would happen eventually. Sleeping is becoming a bit uncomfortable - I'll soon have so many pillows around me that Rob will have just a sliver of room on his side of the bed.
Here's yesterday's belly picture:

It appears that Rob is showing a bit, too! I must admit to a little sadness that my tank top (kind of) fits him. Rob was struck with the idea to take a picture of him, too, when we were taking mine. Just the thought made me double over laughing. Okay, here's my picture:

A little more to show, huh?
Lynda
4 comments:
I was laughing so much when I saw this!!!!! You look tan Lynda!
Looks like Levi is starting to pack on the pounds! Sorry I missed your call...we definitely need to chat soon! :-)
You look great, Lynda! I miss you! --Steph
Gotta love that farmer's tan Rob is sporting!
So... it's about time to put that tank top back on for an update... eh?
Post a Comment