This is what the ranch looked like on Tuesday:

And this is how the ranch looked when we woke up yesterday morning:

We'd not heard the snow forecast, so we were both shocked. All the guests had a great time building snowmen and having snowball fights. The kitchen staff played Christmas music, and in Kid's Club, we sang Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Jingle Bells. The snow continued most of the day, and although the sun is shining today, there's still some snow on the ground. I've heard that they've seen 'surprise' snow at the ranch every month but July...
Lynda
3 comments:
I'm so jealous! I'm sitting here before my computer with a fan blowing on me - trying to imagine the look of shock on your faces when you opened your cabin door to this beautiful scene! I wish I were there to see it in person...oh, I will be in NOVEMBER! Thanks for sharing and keep the updates coming. I live for them.
Love,
Mom
Would you send some of that white stuff down towards Texas? It's blazing hot here.
Post a Comment