Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Opening Day


Four Weeks ago Lynda and I decided to move from Houston, TX to Estes Park, Colorado. Three weeks ago, we found out that we were expecting our first child. Two weeks ago I resigned my position as single adult minister at Tallowood Baptist Church. One week ago we called a realtor. And 30 minutes ago, we created this blog. This is our first post. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Congrats on everything! Such BIG things happening in your lives! I'm thrilled to see what God is going to do for your growing family!
Best wishes in Colorado! (I'm jealous!)

Janelle

PS~ Welcome to the blogging world!

Rob and Lynda said...

Thanks Janelle - we feel so cool now that we have a blog. I think that proves how very uncool we actually are...

Eileen said...

This IS toooo coool! Thanks, Guys! It will be so comforting from afar to read your thoughts and hear about what's happening. Blessings on the three of you as you embark on this new journey together.

Love,
Mom/Eileen